Students and teachers can post comments, drawings, poems and stories related to the Spirit Horse tour by submitting the form on this page. Be sure to read the guidelines below before you attempt to use the form. Don’t forget to also read the Cast Blog and leave comments there.
Guidelines for Submitting Files
- Please be sure to include a message when you upload your files. In fact, you don’t need to upload any files – you can just send us a message on its own! We will be adding your comments/documents to a blog page. Any files submitted need to be introduced with a short blurb – What’s in the files? What was the classroom activity that you did? How did your students react to the play? etc. etc.
- The total of all the files you submit cannot exceed 4 megabytes.
- If your files are larger than that, try compressing them by adding them to a zip archive.
- Reduce the size of your photos before submitting them. A good rule of thumb is to submit photos that are no larger than 800 x 600 px in size, and have some compression applied (e.g. 80% quality).
- If you have more than three files to submit, fill out the form more than once, or add all your files to a single zip archive so you have one file to upload.
- Only the following file types will work with this form: . jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png, & .tif (picture formats); .txt, .doc, .docx, & .wpd (text or wordpressing formats); .zip & .rar (archive formats); and .pdf (Adobe Acrobat Reader format).
- Depending on the size of the files you are attempting to upload and the quality of your internet connection, it could take a few minutes once you hit the submit button before anything happens. The browser needs to upload the files to the server before it will give you a message. Be patient!
- If you have paid attention to the previous point, have been patient, and still nothing has happened — leave the page, come back and try again! If still nothing, try reducing the size of the files you are uploading as per the advice given above.
- If this is still not working for you, or your files exceed 4 mb, try emailing all your content to email@example.com – up to 7 or 8 mb should get through. If your content is bigger than that, just send an email without attachments and we’ll figure out another way to submit your content.
- Most important of all – have a pleasant day!